Ok here I go!
Step 1: Boil the water for the pasta! I put a little Olive Oil and Salt in my water before boiling. Put in the Rotini in a bowl for now you will need the bowl later to mix in the sauce.
Step 2: After the water has boiled add the Rotini wait for reboil then turn on low for 9 mins.
Step 3: While the pasta is boiling make the ricotta cheese spread for the Ziti. In a bowl You Need 2 eggs beaten, 1 half container of ricotta cheese if you are making this smaller then my original recipe. And 1/4 cup Parmesan. Mix together and set aside.
Step 4: When Pasta has cooked for 9 mins then drain the pasta. Once it is drain add it back to the empty bowl you had set out for it before.
Step 5: Preheat Oven to 350F.Add the pasta sauce and some Olive Oil. 1 Jar Chunky Pasta Sauce 1 pound and 10 ounces. I would actually get the biggest you can find and put in as much sauce you want. I like mine really saucy. I used a little more than half of one of the big jars. Put whatever you have left of the pasta sauce in the fridge.
Step 6: Spoon some of the pasta in the bottom of the casserole dish. Then add the Ricotta mixture on top of the bottom layer.
Step 7: Add the rest of the pasta and then top that with Shredded Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan. After that put it in the oven for 30 mins and then it is done!
The finished product!
2 comments:
Those pictures are very helpful. Definitely easy to follow through :D.
That's good to know! :D I'll do more step by step post's like this when I master more recipes!
Post a Comment