I apologize that I haven't updated in a while just haven't been cooking much. Anyway I finally cooked for my boyfriends parents. I decided on Baked Ziti since I have seem to have master it. Jeremy's mother was so happy she didn't have to cook and was thrilled that I did. They all seem to love the Ziti. I was glad they did! I always change up the sauce flavor each time. Has anyone else tried making Baked Ziti?
Here is me at the grocery store shopping for the ingredients!
2 comments:
Sadly haven't made the ziti yet, but super glad to hear you mastered the ziti ;D. I bet Jerw's family were uber pleased to have such an adorable cooking future daughter-in-law ♥.
haha it's okay! It's easy to make! You should try to make it. I will help if you need me too.
Jerw's family were impressed I think. His mom was just so happy she didn't have to cook. :D And apparently his dad was excited when he heard I was making Baked Ziti. haha
Post a Comment