MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What is next for this chef

I will be making Ratatouille Thursday for my boyfriend and family. I am very nervous about this one. It seems simple because it requires a slow cooker. But I have to cut all these vegetables and mince garlic with this garlic presser. I am just so like worried I will screw it up! But I haven't screwed up a recipe yet. *Knock on wood* I really hope I didn't just jinx myself. I will do my best. :) One day when I feel comfortable enough I want to throw a dinner party for my friends. I think I will need to maybe serve wine with my Ratatouille. What is a good wine?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sure it will turn out fine. :) and I'm not sure about wines, sorry.

Mrs. Chibi said...

:D Aw thanks. I think I am going to get Zinfandel.

Post a Comment