MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

Baked Spaghetti for Asuka!

I made Baked Spaghetti again for my best friend Asuka. It was a late birthday dinner from me to her. I think by me altering the recipe to my liking made the baked spaghetti so much better this time. I am disappointed I have half left. Anyone want any baked spaghetti? haha I make way too much apparently and always have leftovers. If you are going to make Baked Spaghetti then I recommend you get the biggest jar of pasta sauce you can find. I used Ragu and used it all! I like mine saucy. :D The recipe has so many calories though. 576! Did you know you should only eat 400 calories each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). I had no idea. But I really want to try it. Also you are suppose to have something with Olive Oil in it each day. All my dinners have Olive oil in them. I also use an Olive oil facial cleanser. lol Yeah but you are suppose to have your daily dose of Mufa's (Moo-fah) to be or stay skinny. Also you need to exercise!! And it makes sense. Here is a link explaining it and showing you how to use Mufa. http://www.ehow.com/way_5318448_mufa-diet-plan.html

and

http://www.mufamagic.com/weight-loss/mufa_details.php










What do you think about me doing some videos of me cooking? Would you all watch them? :) The blog entry is just me blabbing sorry about that. xD

2 comments:

Wafflesaurus said...

That dinner was amazing ♥ ! Thank you so much, Chrissy dearest x]. I would of ate the whole thing if my stomach would of let me, lawls.

Mrs. Chibi said...

I am so glad you liked your B-day dinner. Lol I should have thought to let you take some home. Next time I will! :D I will have a dinner party sometime in the summer so Anna can come and who ever else. It will be awesome! <3

Post a Comment