MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nom Nom Nom

So I was told by my love, Jeremy, to make a blog to post my recipes on instead of doing the Facebook notes. I figured I give it a try. This is much prettier then the plan note option they give you. He got the idea from when we watched Julie and Julia (Great movie) and she made a blog with her recipes and talking about how each meal turned out. I don't think my blog will be as popular as hers but this will be for family and friends to read. I will still post the recipes on Facebook but if you want more detail about each then come look at this blog. :) I really hope you all enjoy this. Have fun using my recipes and get to cooking!

1 comments:

Mrs. Chibi said...

I am just testing to see if the comments work! :D

Post a Comment