Dear Readers of this blog. I have yet neglected to update this thing. Or even more cook anything in awhile. I plan to try to cook something this weekend. I found some old cookbooks I lost years ago. I think I will use them next. :) Good to know some strangers who don't read my blog are asking for my recipe's that I have posted. So people are talking about me and my blog. It's nice to know.
Well other then school and work. Time is nada during the week. Weekends go by too fast and trying to squeeze going to the grocery store is hard! I still live with my parents and don't have a place to have the kitchen just to myself so that is also hard. I miss cooking actually. Kinda was a stress reliever. Got my mind off of other things and made me feel better when I have people saying my food was so yummy. So I am going to set a goal like I am with working out. I am going to at least cook one dinner every weekend. And gradually work in more during the work week. It needs to be done. I have a hard time keeping up with stuff because things just get in the way. So I will update this again this weekend when I decide on what I am cooking. :) Keep reading!
0 comments:
Post a Comment